Thursday, January 11, 2007

Movie Actor Sighting!

This is my first one on this trip! How exciting! Not quite as exciting as Johnny Depp per se, but I think it is more unique. This morning, while doing the gym thing, someone caught my eye. Hmmm, he is familiar looking, I thought, and it didn't take me too long to figure out why. You see, there are signed movie posters all over the gym (pictures of big scary body builders too, but I try not to look at those. They frighten me), so I decided that I just HAD to see at least one movie star in my time at the gym. Now it has happened! Okay, have I built up enough unnecessary suspense? I saw the man who played the Oompa Loompa in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. So no, not Johnny Depp, but was in a movie with him.
I thought I should share my first sighting. I am, after all, in Los Angeles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty good... I so have you beat though, I saw Ben Savage, that's right superstar of Boy Meets World fame last weekend looking at furniture.

pogo said...

That's amazing. Next time you see him at the gym you should walk by him softly humming oompa loompa doopity doo. Or perhaps just pose some riddles for the man.

Anonymous said...

Man, Bonnie, that's pretty harsh. I bet he gets that all the time... I think you should just stare unblinkingly at him from across the gym. Much cooler.