Friday, January 12, 2007

It's tough.

This post is particularly hard for me. I have toyed with a couple ideas of what I should write about, but nothing so far has really struck me. Perhaps I have the blogger's version of writer's block (which seems much less romantic or problematic, I suppose).
I could tell you that I saw Ray Liotta today at the gym as well as the oompa loompa again.
I could tell you that I met John K., creator of Ren and Stimpy. I was on my way out at this point though, so I did not go to the Coral to hang out with him and others.
I could also tell you a bit about the lovely family I am staying with. The Foley family. But that blog requires more time and thought than I am willing to give it right now.
I could tell you that I finally got called back about a job. Revolutions called me. It is a SAT prep company. They would pay well. I have an "audition" (so L.A.) on Tuesday.
I could also tell you that I went down to the beach to watch the sunset today. It was windy, and I got goose bumps. The cold was worth the view though. There is something about the ocean that entrances me. It is so beautiful, yet sinister at the same time. Because it was very windy, the view was made even nicer. There are few things worse than a boring ocean. There is nothing sinister in that.
I could also tell you what I had for lunch, but I promised I would shy away from such mundane and uninteresting things. Plus, I am not sure I had lunch. . . did I? Oh, yes I did! A tuna sandwich from Gelsons on a french roll with lettuce. It came in a plastic box. No, I will not bore you with those details.
Maybe this post was just me trying to point out to those who may have never tried blogging that it is quite a difficult task to write something new, yet interesting each day.
What does my blog reading public want to hear?

4 comments:

pogo said...

Well I heard everything I wanted to hear. Me. That's right America, I was in that post! My name has made it into Gemma's bloggings. I think that perhaps that was the best post yet. Keep that good stuff coming!

Oh, that and the tuna sandwich bit, genius.

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, "Bonnie" is all I want to hear, too!

You could tell us about... bunnies... or OOH OHHOH! Is there any way you could pick out clips of cartoons and things that you like and put them in your blog, like with YouTube maybe? That would rule.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks