Monday, February 26, 2007

Los Angeles Winter

I am thrilled with my camera. I am not thrilled with the fact that it cost money, but I am happy that I can take pictures now.
I have decided to document winter in LA for everyone in Hanover. I hear we got a lot of snow in New Hampshire and I was told that I was missing out on a good winter. I personally think I lucked out. Here is my beach:


Here is sunset on the beach, something that you east coasters don't get the pleasure of enjoying (snow or shine):

This is Lenny. Or so I named him. He walked along these rocks with a bouquet of irises and a red balloon. I wondered if he was meeting someone until he let go of the balloon and watched it do its jittery dance away over the waves. Perhaps he was stood up. While he soon returned from the rocky promintory the flowers did not. I can only guess that they too traveled out over the water:

2 comments:

J.D. Mata said...

I was moved by the guy with the flowers and the red ballon. I'm sure the ocean brought him joy. I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

I can see why you named him Lenny (the hair, the coat, the posture) but personally I may have gone with Chris. Sweet photos.