Monday, March 26, 2007

Done

While sitting in my disorganized room and looking out the window at a big pile of snow, I thought I should formally conclude this blog for anyone who may or may not still be checking it. I am no longer in LA, although I tried very hard to pretend I was while sitting at Logan airport and drinking an iced coffee. A poor plan in the end for I was quite cold, yet stubborn; I drank that whole thing.
Now, throughly exhausted by my long trip back to Dartmouth and the strain of moving into a new room, I say a final farewell to all of my readers. Perhaps one day I shall revive my blog, but I can already tell you that I will not have time to do so this term. So if you feel like hearing about my life, you must email me. Thank you to everyone who read my ramblings this past winter, perhaps we will meet again!

3 comments:

Stephen Worth said...

We miss you, Gemma. Have a good school year.

your pal
Steve

Anonymous said...

xxxxx ooooo

Erin said...

Gemma! When you get to LA you ought to restart the blog! Wheeeee!!